Thursday 22 September 2016

writing sample clay pigeon shooting


I was in team new zealand and just waiting for a gold medal like a kid that really wants a new Xbox game that just came out!!!!.It was my turn I stepped up to the shooting point and pointed my gun in a safe direction and loaded It gun as the shotgun shells got feed throw the bullet holder I Became more and more nevus wondering if I was going to win I lined my eye up with the bead and yelled pull as soon the clay pigeon came out of the trap I gave it some lead and pulled the trigger  Bang!!!!! the clay pigeon smashed like glass and  fell l to the ground like snow I was revealed and happy that I smoked the last clay pigeon and had not missed one. As soon as they called my name my heart was racing out of my chest I didn't know if i was going to be first or second or third?????.as soon as I placed my foot on first I became the most happiest person on earth after all my hard work off practising and buying new guns and heaps of ammo it finally pad of : )

No comments:

Post a Comment