Wednesday 26 October 2016

writing

We heard footsteps in the dark at about 1.00 in the morning it kinda sounded the a really big stage so I got my rifle and popped my head out of the tents opening and sure enough there was a big stag roaming around our campsite. I woke Rio and Henry up to tell them the good news. They also got their guns the stag was still there so we let Rio have a crack at it so he did he lined the massive animal in this sites and put the cross hairs on this heart and pulled the trigger it dropped like a sack of potatoes. Rio was the most happiest boy in the whole of New Zealand. It was about 2.00 in the morning and we had just finished up gutting Rios stag if you want to know how much points it had well let's just say there was to many to count. Its 6.00 in the morning and we were on our why to shoot some big stag. After watching Rio shoot that big stage well me and Henry were pumped. We finally arrived at our disaster nation and we called already see deer and they were “BIG”. So we hatched a plan then and there and dissidence that is was Henry's turn


Star: I liked how you involved your friends

Star: I liked how long it was

Wish: i want you to add more punctuation

No comments:

Post a Comment