Wednesday 2 November 2016

Student Voice Reflection


Instructions: Reflect deeply on what has occurred this year. Think about the sentence starters below and type in your responses in the appropriate places. For the last sentence, choose if you want to use the phrase aspiring to/looking forward to but delete the one you don’t want to use.You have 980 characters, (not words) to complete this part of your report. HINT - Don’t write down the first thing you think of! Think about 2 or 3 responses and then use the one you think fits best. Good luck!
(Your Name) Liam harmer
This year I have made great progress in my maths because I feel really Engaged, I still need a little bit more work on other areas in maths like my times tables and fractions. I know this because my teacher and parents have told me that your maths is getting better but there is more areas in maths that I need to get better at  Achievements I am proud of are soft ball, it was a really cool sport and it helped me be more confident and have more fun. My next learning steps are that I need to get better at my reading because to me reading is boring but sometimes it can be fun, how do I think I could get better at reading, I could read a hunting book or something That Interest me. Groups and activities I have been involved in this year are softball, technology, class councilor. The highlight of my year has been softball because it was fun and it helped me to be more confident .  In 2017 I am looking forward to being a year 8 and doing a lot more fun stuff that will help me with my learning.






No comments:

Post a Comment